As we take time to reflect on what we are grateful for this year, our hearts are full.
We are thankful for YOU!
Whether you fall into multiple spots on our list, or just one, we want you to know we are glad you are here.
We are grateful…
- To every individual client who came out to the studio for your session—thanks for making the trek up our looong driveway!
- To every company that had us do headshots of your staff at your location—thanks for trusting us with the professionalism of the experience and the images that we know your staff deserves.
- To every agency and business that regularly sends their new hires to us for their onboarding headshots—thanks for keeping our info on file and making us your “go to” headshot studio.
- To everyone who has referred someone to our business—thanks for giving us the opportunity to meet your friends and to treat them to a great headshot experience.
- To everyone who has returned to the studio after their headshot session for a family portrait session—thanks for being willing to invite us to capture your personal stories as well as your professional photos.
- To every fellow businessperson who has supported us, taught us, mentored us, collaborated with us, and encouraged us—thanks for being part of where we are today!
- To everyone who follows us online, likes, and comments on our posts—thanks for being part of our community.
- To our families and friends— thanks for your support, for the times you have watched our kids so we could work, for the advice you have given us, for listening, and for being excited with us as we grow!
- To YOU, yes YOU, the one reading this blog post. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! We appreciate you checking out our website and following along on our blog.
Berks Headshots has come a long way from our roots in Life Story Photography—our wedding photography company started in 2007—to the transition in 2018 to shooting headshots. We are so grateful for everyone who has been part of this journey! To all of our clients along the way, thanks for being part of who we are today!
We are grateful for what is ahead. 2023 is around the corner, and we are excited about all that it is going to hold! There are lots of exciting ideas and opportunities coming. We look forward to serving all the businesses and professionals we will serve in the new year as we live out our mission to help you connect with your audience.